Thursday, January 28, 2010

My First Blog..or an attempt at it..

Well heres my first piece of writing a blog..dunno whoz goinna read it..dats y I didnt start at it previously coz i keep myself away from fruitless endeavors. But standing here..or well sitting before my laptop..i think its often great to tweet alone ..even if no one bothers to read it at all..at least I can vent the cacophony inside my head (n start a headache in some one elses..).
Lemme tell u the first thing..dont xpect me to be abiding by golden rules of anything..language, topic or ideas..This is my breathing space.. and u can surely add your carbon dioxide here!! Bangla hindi r eengrajee te misiye likte parlei valo hoi..karon xpress kora niye kotha..r ha..xcuse me 4 d sms trmnolgs...i hp evr1 undrstnds dm nw!!
R ki..suru hoye jai.. online soliloquy ..
roj ja mathay asbe tai likbo..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kya idea madamji...it better to blog rather than sitting in frnt of d idiot box n biting ur nails.......n i'm d 1st to post a comment...lolz.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Arin..it really feels gr8 to talk to ones own self for some time at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete