Friday, January 29, 2010

Numbness:

After a day of brisk activity..scooting down stairs, sipping tea on the run and collecting materials due for weeks..feeling just numb now..so writing on numbness

so how am i feelin?well its one of those rare occasions when i feel xactly nothing..emptiness had never a better definition n xample..my numbness has got nothing to do wid words like sad, melancholy, brooding.. its just that the inside of me is soundless...there is simply the absence of thought,feeling,questioning,planning, agreeing,crossing ... Its just quietness..n Linkin Park isnt helping much...

I am feeling like an empty room with a radio ON inside..

Have you ever felt a similar way? Was it as strange as mine?? Strange I say..because..while presence of worries makes me panic..the absence of it is making me restless.!!!Today wasn't an important day at all..it was just typical..am I desperately in need of some sorta "breaking news"?

May be this is the "standby" mode of my operating system..I am not sleepy..had a gr8 dinner, chatted with a few friends..and again the same feeling is encircling me..cloudy n clumsy. Will a nights sleep help me get over it?


Well lets see..Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment