Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love??

Man..this is more complex than solving a 5th degree differential equation..defining this Love stuff honestly!! The difference between tryin at them is that..solving mathematics creates answers..reasoning emotions creates questions! From what..you go to how.. then to why..n by the time you arrive to who.. at least I did this and fell asleep.. Strangely..there are some million odd couples to laugh at me..saying Dud! we found the answers..because we didnt question!!

Ok fine..I know I am over critical..for example when I meet a new guy..first I estimate.."Is he taller than me..or well i have to dump my high heels"..If the meeting proceeds..I wonder.."is he good in studies??? Or I will have to give up mine in near future"..if he proposes..the first thing that comes to my mind :"is he of a compatible zodiac?? or else..this match wont last any way.."
Well by the time you have read this..u have made up ur mind to tell me.."Lady.. Give up..its not really your cup of tea..or even may be the cups not yours at all!!"
I know..
Then ask me.."what s your take on love?" I say its like a multidimensional optimization problem with various degree of constraints and boundary conditions which must be satisfied to find a general and particular solution to the problem called --being together..

And then you say: Moron..love is only an addition...
Happy Valentines Day..

4 comments:

  1. u will not be able to express it in words once u get this viral infection called "Love" ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to die in one..but my vaccines r too strong to let me go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. timing of dis post is just awesome...wat i read it felt to me dat u r not over critical u just hv a practical judgmental mindset...keep on da good work :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. all i read abt love is that it just happens..but i do believe that greatness lies not in finding love but in living with it for the rest of life..
    nice blog girl..luk whos following!!!

    ReplyDelete